Charles Wright and Sons are able to offer LimeX back loaded during the sugar beet season. We can also offer a delivered and spread service throughout the year at competitive terms.
Proven over more than 70 years, LimeX is an easily spreadable, high-quality liming material ideal for the correction of soil acidity and general conditioning.
LimeX has proven benefits from use within agricultural industry for over 70 years:
- Optimises pH to maximise yields and profitability
- Rapidly corrects soil acidity for better return on expenditure
- Persistent pH control for better return on expenditure
- Supplies useful plant nutrients
- Improves soil structure at higher rates
- Compatibility with organic systems
Limex has some unique product features such as:
- Very fine particle size – which ensures fast-acting and lasting pH correction
- Dry substance level - minimises dust when spreading
- Nutrient content - provides useful contribution to soil fertility
- Organic approval - via the Soil Association
- Storage robustness - offers on-farm flexibility
A unique advantage of LimeX70 is the value of the nutrients integral in the product.
LimeX70 contains 10 P2O5 Kg/tonne, 7 MgO Kg/tonne and 12 So3 kg/tonne.