Contracting is a major part of the business that has grown more especially in recent times with new ventures being taken on to meet customer needs. Charles Wright and Sons can offer a wide range of contracting services:
- Fertiliser and lime spreading – Using mounted Amazone and Kuhn spreaders and trailed KRM Bredal’s on Fendt tractors.
- Liquid fertiliser application - Using one 36metre 4500L and one 24metre 4000L Chafer trailed machines on Fendt tractors on Michelin xeo bib low ground pressure tyres.
- Wheat and Oilseed rape drilling – Using a Lemken Solitair 9 six metre fold up wheat drill with rear mounted hopper and disc colters for wheat drilling. A four metre Simba SL 400 is used for Oilseed rape drilling
- Muck Spreading - Using a Bunning Lowlander 175HDB on a Fendt tractor this machine can spread poultry litter, FYM, compost, Bio Solids, solid digestate & compost.
- Sugar beet harvesting and drilling
- Vegetable planting
- Chemical spraying
- Avadex application - Using a Bateman RB25 which has been converted for Avadex application we can apply upto widths of 36meters and many other variations.
- Rape swathing
- Land cultivations
For price enquires on any of these services please don’t hesitate to call the office to discuss your needs further.